Well, I started working the evening shift at Sinai Hospital lab this week. My shift is 3-11:30, which means I can sleep in (yay!) and still have time to do important things like laundry and housework before heading off to work. It is a really quiet shift, and I really think I'm going to get a lot of reading done. In the last two days I've read about 300 pages of a book, so I might just have to start a list of suggested reading that I need to catch up on, and stop by the library... weekly.
I also started another blog so I can share and get ideas for meals to make. I feel like I just make the same few dishes. So, if you have any good ideas visit my other blog (girlyrecipes.blogspot.com) and let me know!
Micah and I are making some plans for our anniversary. It's annoying that it falls on a Sunday right before Micah's final for anatomy, so we're going to take a vacation the next weekend, as long as I get work off. Niagara Falls is fairly inexpensive in November, probably since it's freezing cold, but we mostly just need to get away for a few days and relax. I'm pretty excited, I'll give more details after we actually go, and some pictures.
We got a new comfortable Mustang seat on the motorcycle. It rides great! We have yet to take a long ride, but it was nice when we went to Chili's for dinner that night.
We've been looking around for places to go see once Micah is out of his dificult anatomy class. I'll write more when we have more adventures.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment