Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pictures-- Things We've Been Up To

The reservoir is about a 15-minute drive from home. You can see the city buildings peeking over the trees in the far background!

Another wider view of the Loch Raven. Such a nice day out there!

Micah looking sharp in his sunglasses and motorcycle jacket! There were stink bugs crawling all over this railing. Yuck! Micah decided to start flicking them off to their death in the water, but they just flew away to some location where they wouldn't be tormented.

Happy after a quick motorcycle ride up to Loch Raven Reservoir.

Here I am sporting my new skirt! I made it long and with pockets so I can get down on the floor and play with the kids in nursery more comfortably, and keep things like chapstick close-at-hand!

A sneak-peek of Micah studying for his anatomy test... 2nd one! In about 3 more weeks he will take the final and be done with this...finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment