So, we haven't updated this like we should. Here's a quick overview of our life since the wedding:
After our honeymoon, we went home and moved everything into our apartment in Murray, UT.
We both continued to work at Intermountain Healthcare's Central Lab.
In January 2010, we went to Baltimore, MD for an interview for a Pathology Assistant program at University of Maryland in Baltimore (UMB) for Micah. While there, we visited Washington D.C.
We found out soon after that Micah had been accepted into the program to start Summer 2010.
We made preparations and said our goodbyes before we left on July 8, 2010 to move to Baltimore, MD. We just moved in to our apartment here, and Micah began his classes. He takes the light rail into downtown everyday and walks a short distance on either end of the ride, which is convenient. I have been interviewing for jobs and just accepted an offer at Sinai Hospital for an evening shift (3-11:30 pm) about 2 miles away from home. I look forward to having my employee health physical next week and beginning orientation and training soon.
Our apartment is nearly all set up. We just have lots of boxes to throw away, and a few things to organize.
I'd like to take an opportunity to invite anyone who would like to come visit. There are a lot of things to do around here, and in DC. A lot that is free. We have a futon for a couch, and an air mattress, so we can have a few people visit at a time.
Anyway, I think I covered a lot of what's happened with us. I'll try to keep up on writing here.
--Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment