Monday, September 28, 2009

Engagement

We got engaged in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple during the Open House on Saturday, July 25! We're planning to be married in the Salt Lake Temple on October 31 with a reception that afternoon. More details to come.

The engagement:
Micah and I planned to go to the Open House and then go "ring shopping" afterward. He had his friend's dad take us from the tour to "show us something" as we walked through the Celestial Room. He took us to a small sealing room off to the side and let us have a moment alone. There Micah got down on one knee and asked me to marry him (obviously more romantic than I'm able to portray here). I said yes and haven't stopped smiling since!!! He's the best! And he surprised me by throwing me off by telling me we were going ring shopping later and I hadn't realized he took my dad to lunch to ask him for permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment